CARDIOLOGY CLINICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST / NATIONWIDE / 12 MONTH FTC
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Cardiology Clinical Support Specialist to join their market leading organisation. This is a Field Based role, covering the UK (affiliated to Hertford Office).
They are a developer, manufacturer and distributor of medical equipment and services, with offices worldwide and distribution channels in over 100 countries.
The Cardiology Clinical Support Specialist will support Field Sales and Service in providing trial, sales, marketing, education and clinical expertise. You will consult with the customer and sales team during the planning and tender process developing bids and education programmes to meet customers’ unique needs.
This is a full time, fixed term contract (maternity cover) and the working days are Monday to Friday.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive salary
- Car allowance, laptop and company mobile
- 24 Days annual leave in the first year of employment, plus bank holidays
- Life assurance and pension
- Opportunity to join a market leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the Cardiology Clinical Support Specialist:
- Cascade to Sales & Service colleague’s information on Cardiology solutions including capability of having an educated technical discussion with IT professionals and others within the hospital
- Provide customer, new hires, Sales Representatives and other staff members training on all clinical applications of equipment specific to the employee or care area
- Run and organize monthly off site customer training courses, update & enhance course material
- Provide on-going product and clinical updates for UK Sales Team and occasionally EMEA distributors
- Work closely with the Sales/Service/and Technical Support Staff
- Communicate all relevant customer information including product and/or customer problems or opportunities to appropriate internal business area personnel
- Contribute to new product development by providing clinical feedback on projects to the R&D teams in Edinburgh, UK, utilizing the Agile system to sign off products pre-release
- Provide sign off and contribute effectively to all Global QMS Cardiology clinical issues
- Participate in educational meetings at professional trade shows and National meetings
Skills & Experience Required:
- BA/BS Degree in a technical, science or business discipline desirable or proven Clinical and or commercial track record in the immediate Medical Industry
- Essential that role holder is a Cardiac Department Practitioner, alternatively a Registered General Nurse with proven Cardiology experience
- Previous experience of dealing with Quality Systems procedures
- Computer experience, including PowerPoint, Word Processing and use of Internet communications - Previous use of the Agile system desirable
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: listening, written, verbal
- Ability to be flexible and to travel to all UK locations
- Demonstrated flexibility, autonomy, self-motivation, and a high level of professional demeanour
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV for this Cardiology Clinical Support Specialist position now!