PRIVATE IN HOME TUTOR / STOCKPORT & SOUTH MANCHESTER / MATHS & SCIENCE
EXCELLENT PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY / FLEXIBLE HOURS / LOCAL WORK
Our client is looking for passionate Home Tutors (in particular Maths and Science), to cover Stockport and South Manchester including Bramhall, Cheadle Hulme, Heald Green, Didsbury and Hazel Grove.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn extra income with flexible hours (you can work as many or as few hours as you choose).
They are a market leader in providing one-to-one, in-home tutoring – covering all ages, levels and subjects.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive hourly rates (Dependent on Experience)
- Working with one of the fastest growing tutoring operations in the UK
- Local and flexible work to fit around your other commitments and schedule
- Access to online resources with the latest tutoring tips and techniques
- Ongoing support from the local management and administrative team
- Be part of a truly local company dedicated to this area with local support
As part of their rapid growth strategy, they are urgently looking for Maths Tutors and Science Tutors. They will also consider applicants looking to teach the following;
- Primary - English and Maths
- 11+ and Common Entrance
- GCSE - Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English, History, Geography
- A Level - Maths, Biology, Chemistry, English Language, English Literature, History, Sociology, Business Studies, ICT, Economics
Key Requirements of a Home Tutor:
- You must be able to speak English fluently
- You must have good written and spoken communication skills
- You must have a degree or be studying at university
- Teaching or tutoring experience is desired, but not essential
- You must have a passion and drive to help others learn and fulfil their potential
Don’t miss out! Simply submit your CV for one of these Home Tutor roles now, and we’ll be in touch.