SPRAY FOAM AND COATINGS APPLICATOR / ACCRINGTON / NEGOTIABLE PAY
Our client is a start-up company, looking to take on a Spray Foam and Coatings Applicator, working on domestic commercial and industrial properties.
Based out of Lancashire, employees will be required to work across the country on large scale projects.
They are looking for an ambitious driven individual who will initially be working alongside the general manager with the view to running their own team as the company continues to grow.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Full training provided in house and by the product manufacturers
- Equipment and uniform provided
- Working for a company where hard work is rewarded!
Key Responsibilities of the Insulation and Coatings Installer:
- Follow all appropriate regulations and guidance to install the insulation products in locations applicable to the company’s projects
- Work at heights where required
- Complete all necessary paperwork requirements accurately
- Ensure that all machinery and vehicles are kept clean and in good working order
- Be able to lead a team on site safely and efficiently
- Talk to customers promoting the products and answering any questions they have
Skills & Experience Required:
- Able to work independently
- Hardworking, willing to learn and able to think on your feet
- Able to work at heights
- Must be willing to work away
- Experience in either spraying polyurethane foam of polyurea coatings is preferable but not essential
- CSCS card ideal but not essential
- Full clean driving license necessary
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Spray Foam and Coatings Applicator position, simply apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.