SERVICE DESK ADMINISTRATOR / BRIGHTON / 6 MONTH FTC / UP TO £23,033+ BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opening for a technically minded, customer focused Service Desk Administrator to join their rapidly expanding organisation.
They are an award-winning provider of investment, mortgage & insurance products.
As the Service Desk Administrator you will act as the first point of contact for business needs, recording all contact on the service desk tool. You will provide FTF (First Time Fix) by trouble shooting, diagnosing and resolving incidents/request or escalation to one of the 2nd/3rd lines support specialist teams.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £23,033, Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
- Discretionary annual bonus based upon company performance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan for discounted rate travel tickets/parking for journeys to work
- Access to benefits portal with over 6,000 discounts or cash-back offers
Key Responsibilities of the Service Desk Administrator:
- Answering and making calls to users/engineers and 3rd parties
- Ownership of the IT Service Desk mailbox sending and responding to emails
- Dealing with incoming faults in a professional manner over the phone, email and face to face
- Correctly logging incidents/request, categorising and prioritising them in line with team procedures
- Conducting full and through diagnostics with the end user/customer to enable FTF
- Ensuring all faults are progressed and cleared within SLA
- Managing faults through their entire lifecycle from the first point of contact through to resolution
- Diagnosing and resolving problems to the customers need and their satisfaction
- Identify and escalate repeat issues or service RISK into service management team.
- Creating documentation for new FTF and procedure improvements
- Administration of leavers and new starters, working with the Access management team.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Solid experience in a helpdesk/service desk or technical support environment
- Familiar with working on Windows 2007, 2008 and 2010 estates
- A keen interest in networking and WAN technology
- Must be able to demonstrate a customer first approach to support
- Ability to liaise and communicate confidently and professionally
- Natural aptitude for trouble shooting & problem solving
- Highly organised and able to work on own initiative
- Proven knowledge of IT Best Practices and processes
- Ability to work under pressure to meet business critical deadlines and SLAs
- Analytical and able to apply structured approaches to problem solving
What are you waiting for? Apply for this Service Desk Administrator position now, and we’ll be in touch.