BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / NORTH & MIDLANDS / £50,000+ BENEFITS
Our client is looking to add a highly motivated, target-driven Business Development Manager to their vibrant, rapidly expanding organisation.
They are an award-winning provider of investment, mortgage & insurance products.
The successful Business Development Manager will take the lead in developing business across the North of England and Midlands. This will entail maintaining relationships and increasing business levels from your existing accounts for Lifetime mortgages and Over 50’ product lines.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £50,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
- Discretionary annual bonus based upon company performance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan for discounted rate travel tickets/parking for journeys to work
- Access to benefits portal with over 6,000 discounts or cash-back offers
Key Responsibilities of the Business Development Manager:
- Devise business plans to achieve agreed new business targets for your product lines
- Achieving sales targets and risk management, working with existing accounts and new accounts
- Main contact for agreed business producing accounts
- Strive to ensure we are seen to excel in our service proposition and become the ‘Go To’ provider
- Lead contact and relationship strategy for each account
- Manage diary effectively ensuring maximum contact with existing accounts and develop new distribution opportunities
- Improve and develop process, risk mitigation and sales opportunities
- Presenting at events, roadshows, seminars, webinars and conferences
- Manage all risk and record against each account to protect the societies interests
- Effectively engage key stakeholders both internally and outside the organisation to ensure full understanding and support in delivering plans and sales results at all times
- Reporting, monitoring and analysing key information to understand financial dynamics and how to maximize commercial value to both business partners and the business
- Deliver sales success through superior account management at all times
Skills & Experience Required:
- Industry knowledge – demonstrates understanding of industry trends
- Demonstrable experience of relationship management at both national and local level
- Senior Manager, capable of acting on your own initiative
- Driven to succeed, able to envisage future possibilities
- Take appropriate action to ensure that the customer experience is positive
- Ability to demonstrate to others the rationale and need for a course of particular thought or action
Apply Now! If you are interested in this Business Development Manager position, submit your CV and we’ll be in touch.