MARKETING DATA ANALYST / BRIGHTON / 12 MONTH FTC / UP TO £42,880 DOE + BENEFITS
Are you looking for a rewarding new role, with an organisation that has a great culture and offers real career progression? If so, our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Data Analyst.
They are an award-winning provider of investment, mortgage & insurance products.
They are looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to provide robust insights, analysis and data extracts to support and improve the performance of sales and marketing activities.
This is a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly competitive salary (Up to £42,880, Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
- Discretionary annual bonus based upon company performance
- Interest free Season Ticket Loan for discounted rate travel tickets/parking for journeys to work
- Access to benefits portal with over 6,000 discounts or cash-back offers
Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Data Analyst:
- Work with relevant stakeholders to ensure data is up to date, accurate and compliant with data protection requirements
- Understand business challenges & opportunities and identify where customer data could help support business decisions
- Develop and produce insight and analysis to improve the performance of marketing activities
- Provide data and insight to support customer segmentation and understanding
- Communicate knowledge, insight and recommendations in a way that is clear, succinct and action orientated
- Support the Data Manager and other analysts in the design, construction and implementation of appropriate analytical processes
- Implement all activities in line with agreed budgets and timescales
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Campaign/Data Industry Standard Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 years’ Campaign experience
- Adobe Campaign Experience – Highly Desirable
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (including Oracle) and Excel
- Strong knowledge of and experience of the full marketing mix including integrating multiple channels
- Experience of using third party campaign management platform
- Strong data & analytical skills & track record of delivery
- Strategic understanding – ability to connect data, analytics and strategic thinking
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of output
Don’t miss out! If you are interested in this Marketing Data Analyst position, apply now and we’ll be in touch.