SENIOR INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER / HAMMERSMITH / £60,000 + BENEFITS
Are you looking for a rewarding new role, with an organisation that isn’t afraid to push boundaries? If so, our client has an exciting opportunity for a hands on Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their dynamic team.
They deliver brand solutions – providing creative design, production management and workflow solutions that build consistent brand perceptions. With a presence around the world, their innovative thinking and passion sets them apart from the rest.
As they continue to grow, an opening has arisen for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, based at their UK Head Office in Hammersmith.
You will provide 3rd line support to the business. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the VP of Information Systems in order to deliver key projects, identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive salary – Up to £60,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan
- Good working environment
- Excellent company culture
- Flexible working opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- Interact with numerous computer platforms in a multi-layered client server environment
- Ensure all servers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including associated validation systems, file servers, application servers, and administrative systems
- Diagnose and quickly resolve a wide range of infrastructure applications and networking problems
- Troubleshoot server platforms and network connectivity within the LAN/WAN environment
- Monitor, upgrade and maintain network equipment
- Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on servers and other networking equipment
- Deal with hardware and infrastructure support queries assigned from the central service desk
- Provide local user data and application recovery
- Support of the local IT 1st and 2nd line support engineers as necessary and directed
Skills & Experience Required:
- Windows Server 2003 – 2016
- Linux Centos
- CISCO switch, VLAN, IP routing
- An understanding of IPSEC VPN tunnels
- VMware 5.0, 5.5 and 6.5
- Amazon Web Services
- Active directory 2003 – 2012 including DNS and GPO
- Web servers: Apache, IIS, tomcat
- Good Communicator
- Expert at Prioritisation of Requests
- Seeks and Delivers Creative Solutions
- Flexible and proactive approach to tasks
Apply Now! Submit your CV for this Senior Infrastructure Engineer position, and we will be in touch.