FULL STACK DEVELOPER / HAMMERSMITH OR DUBLIN / £55,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opening for a dynamic Full Stack Developer to join their progressive, rapidly expanding organisation.
They deliver brand solutions – providing creative design, production management and workflow solutions that build consistent brand perceptions. With a presence around the world, their innovative thinking and passion sets them apart from the rest.
As they continue to grow, they have an exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join their vibrant team, based in Hammersmith or Dublin.
You will provide knowledge, programming and testing execution to the OLAS team. Following the direction of the Technical Project Manager, you will create and maintain the Front End systems supporting the company’s business activity.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive salary – Up to £55,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan
- Good working environment
- Excellent company culture
- Flexible working opportunities
Key Responsibilities of the Full Stack Developer:
- Agree the timing and deliverables with the Technical Project Manager
- Participate in feature design meetings and contribute ideas and insights
- Create and form agreement with the Technical Project Manager and execution of a task list on the project during the life of the project
- Ensure code created is efficient and maintainable in accordance with the best practices laid down by the Java Architect
- Follow the approach documented in the Project Summary, agree any departures with the Project Manager
- Ensure the application code is securely managed in the Source Code Repository
- Compliance with their Secure development practices
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3 years of Python development skills
- Experience with Vue.js, express.js and node.js
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communications skills
- Ability to work effectively in ambiguous & dynamic situations with a degree of autonomy
- Pro-active Enthusiastic "Can do attitude"
Don’t miss out! Simply submit your CV for this Full Stack Developer position now, and we will be in touch.