HR BUSINESS PARTNER / BIRMINGHAM / 6 MONTH FTC / UP TO £50,000 + CAR ALLOWANCE
Our client has a brand new opening for a highly motivated HR Business Partner. Following a recent merger, this is an exciting opportunity to take the lead on integrating employees into new systems and processes.
They are a world leading provider of specialised industrial services - their extensive portfolio includes scaffolding, insulation, formwork and specialty mechanical services.
The HR Business Partner will provide proactive HR services to support achievement of business objectives, ensuring delivery of common/corporate HR strategies and provide a local/regional HR service.
Immediate start required. This is a 6 Month FTC, with view to becoming permanent.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary – Up to £50,000 (PRO RATA)
- Company pension plan
- Car Allowance
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Analysis of employee data making recommendations to influence strategy and policy
- Supporting change management strategy to allow the successful HR policy and systems integration
- Manage the consultation process with employees and employ representatives
- Support the development of the integration communication strategy
- Collate for cost analysis of benefits and policy
- Directing HR Administrator on a day to day basis to assist with key results areas
- Supporting the project management of the integration using project management tools
- Business partner branch and regional managers
- Validation of employee data for load into oracle
- Manage pay review subject to application of processes prior to integration with oracle
- Analyse daily pay rate of craft and yard employees in locations with two branches working with finance and make recommendation on future daily rate; Edinburgh, Birmingham, Manchester
- Manage transition of any employees into a legacy vacancy prior to oracle going live
- Support implementation of standard employment offer subject to benefits and policy decisions
- Communicate new HR processes and policies to managers and employees
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in similar role. CIPD qualification
- Experience of working in a busy & demanding HR environment, with the ability to adapt
- Able to multi-task and respond to queries efficiently and in a timely manner
- Strong Excel skill
- Experience of TUPE’s, mobilisations and or mergers and acquisitions
- Organised and self-motivated with the ability to build and maintain solid relationships
- Confidence to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Approachable with strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel throughout the UK to other business locations on a regular basis with overnight stays
If you are interested in this HR Business Partner position, submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.