HR ADMINISTRATOR / BIRMINGHAM / 6 MONTH FTC / UP TO £25,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has a brand new opening for a HR Administrator. Following a recent acquisition, this is an exciting opportunity to assist with integrating employees into our systems and processes.
They are a world leading provider of specialised industrial services - their extensive portfolio includes scaffolding, insulation, formwork and specialty mechanical services, with branches across the UK.
As the HR Administrator, you will provide proactive and efficient HR Administration service, supporting the HR Business Partner. Immediate start required. This is a 6 Month FTC, with a view to becoming permanent.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary – Up to £25,000 (PRO RATA)
- Company pension plan
- Excellent working environment
- Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
Key Responsibilities of the HR Administrator:
- Understand existing employee files in preparation for integration
- Carry out all actions to manage the transition of legacy HR and payroll files to new HR
- Manage large data sets in Excel
- Support GDPR people compliance activity
- Employee right to work audit
- Manage new starter and leaver process prior to integration
- Manage employee data in HR system prior to integration
- Liaise with HRIS prior to HR oracle data load
- Act as a key point of contact for Field HR, Branches, Payroll Dept and all external callers
- Issue contracts of employment and new starter packs
- Request references in writing or arrange for new employee vetting to be carried out
- Manage changes of personal details and terms of employment
Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working in similar role. CIPD qualification or working towards - preferred
- Previous administration experience essential
- Able to multi-task and respond to queries efficiently
- Organised and self-motivated
- Strong Outlook, Word and Excel skills – Ability to learn Oracle
- Driving licence and own transport
Don’t miss out! If you are interested in this HR Administrator position, submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.