STORES SUPERVISOR / SWINDON / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opening for a highly motivated Stores Supervisor to join their forward-thinking organisation.
They are specialists in the design and manufacture of highly efficient AC and EC Motors, selling over 1 million products each year.
The Stores Supervisor will be responsible for managing the sites stores department in Greenbridge and Westmead on a day to day basis, ensuring all items are booked in and allocated to the relevant projects.
What’s on Offer?
- Highly Competitive salary
- Company Pension Plan
- Discounted Cinema tickets and Gym membership
- Good working environment with real career progression
Key Responsibilities of Stores Supervisor:
- Responsible for the day to day coordination of the company stores ensuring all materials are controlled & traced
- Ensure timely delivery of materials and kits to the shop floor
- Oversee offloading deliveries, booking in, close monitoring of goods going into inspection and cleared in a timely manner
- Work safely with all products and equipment, ensuring that all protocols and met and housekeeping, health & safely and 5S standards are met and maintained
- Take ownership of the stores facilities KPIs to monitor team performance and productivity
- Document all stock variances when found and report to the Logistics & supply chain Managers
- Manage training requirements to ensure people can work across all areas within stores
- Implement and maintain weekly cycle counts, making adjustments to Epicor where required
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience of Leadership/people management responsibilities from motivating employees to encouraging excellent performance.
- Experience in warehousing, goods in and logistics
- Experience and understanding of warehouse and stores MRP systems and processes
- Proven track record in operating an efficient stores facility
- Proven track record in service delivery and evidence of implementing improvement in stores practices
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to quickly process a situation
- Strong team player, with a willingness to share knowledge and experience to inform your own and others’ development
- Flexible and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Stores Supervisor position now, and we will be in touch.