THREAT ANALYSIS TRAINER / SALFORDS / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client is seeking a qualified and experienced Threat Analysis Trainer with experience in delivering high quality x-ray threat analysis training.
The role of the Threat Analysis Trainer will provide a variety of training services across the Customer Experience department. This includes designing, developing, delivering and maintaining a high quality training portfolio of threat analysis training.
You will provide a variety of blended learning techniques to effectively train x-ray security screeners; improving x-ray interpretation and detection skills of x-ray screeners in a variety of security organizations.
The Threat Analysis Trainer will maintain and deliver IED component identification training and provide training on other potential threats such as guns, knives and other potential HAZMAT threats.
In return, the Threat Analysis Trainer can expect to receive a competitive salary, excellent working conditions and fantastic career opportunities.
- Deliver effective training on how to identify IED indicators and how to correctly react to IED’s. This includes delivering training on how to identify homemade explosives and correctly react to potential threats.
- Create a high quality threat analysis training framework and curriculum. This includes designing bespoke training materials to be used across the global network.
- Deliver high quality threat training on the basics of explosive dynamics; supporting knowledge transfer of how to identify and describe the components of an IED through x-ray interpretation.
- Take ownership of threat analysis training, supporting revenue growth and business development of the company’s threat analysis training packages.
- Support in the design and delivery of eLearning packages, maximizing blended learning and CBT opportunities.
- Assist the global training team with any additional training related duties, as required. The role holder will be required to support with technical and maintenance training, when required.
- This role will include global travel
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of rules and regulations in relation to security threats / threat analysis.
- A teaching, or instructor, qualification with experience in delivering vast numbers of training courses.
- Experience of stakeholder management and liaising with both internal and external customers.
- Confident in one’s own ability to pass knowledge onto others.
- Able to apply advanced technical principles, theories, and concepts.
- Be capable of multitasking – working several complex and diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Ability to proficiently communicate in the English language and possess excellent written communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in threat analysis or image interpretation.
- Knowledge of governmental agencies or departments in relation to threat analysis or aviation security; such as Department of Homeland Security, TSA, CAA etc.
- Experience in eLearning development and Digital Learning design
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV for this Threat Analysis Trainer position now, and we’ll be in touch.