CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE TRAINER / SALFORDS / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opening for an experienced Customer Experience Trainer to join them who will develop, deliver and evaluate technical training courses and soft skill development programmes to the highest standard.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of eLearning, instructor-led training courses and virtual classroom training based upon technical documentation and technical maintenance for the product line.
This Customer Experience Trainer supports with the delivery and development of the customer experience portfolio based upon needs from the business for both technical and non-technical audiences. This includes coordinating technical training, maintenance training and learning best practices as needed.
The Customer Experience Trainer can expect to receive a competitive salary, excellent working conditions and fantastic career opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Experience Trainer:
- Deliver high quality technical training courses and customer experience programmes to a variety of audiences.
- Deliver in-depth maintenance training courses for the Field Service Engineers to support field service and enhance the customer experience.
- Drive curricula and training programmes to help clients and customers become more knowledgeable and efficient with the products.
- Ensure training delivery meets current product specifications and business learning objectives; updating training content regularly to ensure it reflects the current release of the product.
- Continuously work to improve training design and delivery by keeping abreast of industry approaches and new learning methodology.
- Support the training delivery of new product line rollouts.
- Assist the global training team with any additional training related duties, as required.
- Collate and support the accurate storage of our student attendance records, inputting these into our learning database.
- Work alongside all training and teaching professionals to develop the training provision globally.
- Complete any other ad-hoc training duties when required, including delivering soft skill training.
- This role will include global travel, supporting customer experience in all continents.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience as a technical trainer, systems trainer or trainer (Essential)
- Highly experienced in a wide range of engineering or technical disciplines; electronics, electrical, electromechanical, PC’s, software, coding, mechanical etc. (Preferred)
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal. (Essential)
- Experience in an engineering or servicing background (Desirable)
- Training or Learning and Development qualification (Preferred)
- Previous experience in an X-Ray systems environment. (Preferred but not essential.)
- Experience in eLearning development and Digital Learning design. (Preferred but not essential.)
- Experience of stakeholder management and liaising with both internal and external customers.
- Confident in one’s own ability to pass knowledge onto others.
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV for this Customer Experience Trainer position now, and we’ll be in touch.