BID AND COMMUNICATIONS WRITER/ SALFORDS / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client is seeking a qualified and experienced Bid and Communications Writer to join the Customer Experience department.
They are currently recruiting someone who has experience in writing effective, concise and compelling content while under the pressure associated with meeting business deadlines.
In addition to writing effective bids, the role holder will also produce compelling and engaging communication material. This includes global service updates, training initiatives, service newsletters and promoting service updates and innovations.
Working as both a team member and independently to meet deadlines, you will thrive in a fast paced working environment. Global travel may be required in order to support all areas of the service department.
The Bid and Communications Writer can expect to receive a competitive salary, excellent working conditions and fantastic career opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the Bid and Communications Writer:
- Evolve and deliver the proposals process, marketing, communication and bid strategy for the service department.
- Support senior service managers in ensuring internal communications and bid processes are considered, cohesive and consistent with the global service strategy.
- Assist the senior Service Management team in developing proposals and bids, ensuring all technical and servicing information has been included.
- Re-write / edit proposal responses from a variety of service stakeholders; typically involving contributions from a variety of departments across the global service organisation.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses against agreed deadlines, escalating issues as required.
- Manage the bidding and proposal process for the service department.
- Support in the writing of service policies to effectively convey business outcomes.
- Communicate the companys service vision, across a variety of communication streams.
- Ability to coach and train the global service team and subject matter experts in writing best practice.
- Create innovative and engaging communication updates across the Global service department. This includes newsletters, product updates and colleague engagement announcements.
- Support in updating and re-writing training and learning materials to drive new training programmes.
- Communicate and influence at a senior level, engaging with teams across all business units
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in writing effective bids and proposals (Essential)
- Excellent writing skills (Essential)
- Degree in Communications, English, Journalism, Writing, Teaching, Business Management or Design (Preferred)
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication, team player, collaborative (Essential)
- Member of relevant professional institution (Desirable)
- Excellent content development, editing and proofing skills (Desirable)
- The ability to work independently to tight deadlines and be able to communicate and influence
- Experience copy-writing and editing text (Desirable)
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV for this Bid and Communications Writer position now, and we’ll be in touch.