TRANSPORT ADMINISTRATOR / GLOSSOP / £20,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, experienced Transport Administrator to join their rapidly expanding logistics department.
They are a world leading manufacturer of comfort cushioning products from carpet underlay to pillows and toppers - established for over 70 years with 300+ employees and more than 30 sites across the world.
The Transport Administrator will provide admin support to facilitate the management of raw materials, capital equipment, procedures and systems. You will ensure the transportation of all orders are completed safely and efficiently.
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-4pm
The successful Transport Administrator can expect:
- 22 days’ holiday + bank holidays, rising each year
- Free onsite parking
- Staff discounts & annual vouchers
- Annual salary increase
- Company pension
- Excellent working environment, great career progression
- Early finish Fridays
- Expedite export shipping requirements including bills of laden, delivery notes, invoices, booking, obtaining quotations etc
- Coordinate the collections and delivery’s to and from site on a daily basis
- Tachograph collation, scanning and monitoring to ensure full compliance with legislation
- Assistance in transport route planning
- Administrate driver expense documentation and monitor fuel usage
- Provide paperwork/shipping documents after loading including CMR documents
- Monitoring shipment schedule, collating loads together for trailer utilisation, liaising with customer care, fleet drivers and contract hauliers
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Arranging vehicle maintenance, MOT’s and tax payments
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar logistics/distribution role
- Working Knowledge of SAP system
- Understanding of Health & Safety legislation
- Strong communications skills – both written and verbal
- Word and excel trained
- FLT Licence - BENEFICIAL
What are you waiting for? Submit your CV for this exciting Transport Administrator position now, and we’ll be in touch!