FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER / BRUSSELS / COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opening for a dynamic, highly motivated Field Service Engineer, based at Brussels Airport.This is your chance to join an industry leading organisation, with great career progression!
They specialise in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints.
The Field Service Engineer will install, maintain and service equipment sites specific to their equipment in the assigned area. You will also maintain and develop strong relationships with customers and distributors.
Ideally, the Field Service Engineer will already be based in Belgium – fluency in English and French or Flemish preferred.
- Total system level trouble-shooting on complex multi-system problems. Proficient IT skills
- Daily interface with operators, technicians and BHS managers on equipment status issues.
- Help train others where necessary; participate as active member of Local Customer Team
- Ensure common practices and efficient methods are applied and adhere to SLA requirements
- Responsibly complete all administration tasks in timely and complete manner
- Ensure timely completion of Field Modification Instructions and Planned Maintenance, corrective repair, Service inspections documentation for assigned accounts and file Service Reports promptly
- Play a key role in complex and multifunctional site installations
- Promptly escalate any quality or integrity issue
- Comply with the EHS Policies and applicable laws and regulations
- Shift pattern including call outs required as a part of the role
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
Skills & Experience Required:
- Qualified to degree level in Electrical and/or Electronics or equivalent. (HND or above)
- Technical analytical & Trouble-shooting skills
- Very good IT Skills with knowledge of networking. PLC knowledge a very good advantage
- 3-6 years’ field service experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of screening or X-ray an advantage although full training will be provided
- Ability to work independently with minimum direction
- High work standards - qualitatively, demonstrates initiative and motivation
- Strong customer communication skills
Don’t miss out! Apply now for this Field Service Engineer position, and we will be in contact to discuss further.