SOFTWARE TRAINER / CHICAGO / COMPETITIVE SALARY
Are you a Corporate Trainer, looking for a new role with a vibrant, forward-thinking company? If so, this Software Trainer position is perfect for you!
Established in 2008, our client is an award-winning, constantly growing sales intelligence software company, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia.
As the Software Trainer, you will be responsible for training customers and employees on the their platform.
You will be part of a highly talented and successful training team who are an integral part of the organisations ongoing growth and success. Working closely with the U.K training team to create and update training materials and documentation for new product functionality, you will also establish and maintain SaaS training best practise.
Key Responsibilities of the Software Trainer:
- Employ a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices
- Conduct, create and lead training seminars via webinar, in-house and onsite meetings
- Develops success plans for customers which outline best practices, metrics and factors
- Work with the UK training team & leadership to form a united training methodology for the company
- Provide implementation consultation, along with dedicated Customer Success Manager
- Become a product master in implementation & training strategy
- Variable amounts of travel in & out of town will be required for onsite visits
- Schedule follow up calls with customers to ensure best practices are being utilised
- Keeping customers informed of platform changes/updates
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5+ years as a customer-facing trainer in a B2B company (SaaS preferred)
- Ability to present to groups as small as three, and as large as forty (sometimes in-person)
- Must be able to read, write and speak English as a primary language (Spanish bilingual a plus)
- Basic math reasoning to confirm contract status’, when asked
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Motivational and engaging communication and presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service - understand and respond to customer needs
- Background in sales environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Android, iOS and HubSpot CRM a plus
- Mobility is essential, along with own transport and clean driving license
In return, the Software Trainer can expect;
- Highly competitive salary
- Good benefits package
- Fantastic team and co-workers
- Excellent career progression
- Variable amounts of national travel
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Software Trainer position! Simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.