APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST / CHESTER / UP TO £28,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated, enthusiastic Application Support Analyst to join their growing team.
They are an independent software house, serving a select group of long term blue-chip clients. Having developed and supported their bespoke systems for over 20 years, they continue to develop new systems using the latest Microsoft technologies.
As the Application Support Analyst, you will provide technical support of their bespoke and packaged Microsoft .net software solutions.
Skills & Experience Required of the Application Support Analyst:
- Computing or IT based degree or qualification
- Able to provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to analyse problems, determine cause and implement a solution
- Take ownership of problems and co-ordinate with internal teams and external suppliers to resolve complex technical issues
- Comfortable handling support issues on the phone
- Maintaining a knowledgebase of common problems and solutions
- Ability to interrogate customer databases to help identify any issues with the data
- Experience with SQL and Microsoft operating systems
- Knowledge of SQL server management studio, T-SQL, SQL backup and restore, SSIS, SQL maintenance plans - DESIRABLE
- Setup and configuration of Windows Remote Desktop and RemoteApp deployed applications - DESIRABLE
- Application test procedures and processes - DESIRABLE
In return, the Application Support Analyst can expect;
- Competitive basic salary – Up to £28,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Generous holiday allowance
- Friendly, relaxed working environment
- Excellent career progression
Apply for this Application Support Analyst position now! Simply submit your CV, and we’ll be in touch.