PRODUCT OWNER / SOLIHULL / UP TO £40,000 + BENEFITS
If you are looking to join a bright, dynamic & progressive company, then look no further.
Our client is an award-winning business intelligence software company, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia.
Due to continued growth, they have a brand new opening for a highly motivated Product Owner – you will be joining a fun, vibrant team, with excellent career opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the Product Owner:
- Build good working relationships with the development team to ensure priorities are correct
- Prioritising and sequencing the backlog according to business value i.e. grading user stories
- Creating strong User Stories
- Assisting the development team in breaking down epics, themes and features into user stories
- Capturing requirements from the Product Manager and business stakeholders that are developed into product backlog items.
- Conveying the product vision and goals
- Being responsible for monitoring KPI's on features and reporting back to the Product Manager
- Interacting regularly with all key stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the product plans
- Provide sprint reports at the end of each sprint to the Product Manager
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree Educated - preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Agile (scrum) certification
- Strong SaaS background – proven experience of managing SaaS products
- Knowledge of using Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq (or other wire framing tools) Word, Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
In Return, the Product Owner Can Expect;
- Highly Competitive Salary – Up to £40,000 (Dependent on experience)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities within a growing company
Apply Now! Submit your CV for this fantastic Product Owner position via the button shown!