SALES OPERATIONS MANAGER / SALFORDS, SURREY / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opening for a highly motivated Sales Operations Manager. This is your chance to join an industry leading organisation, with great career progression!
They specialise in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints.
The successful Sales Operations Manager can expect a highly competitive salary, vibrant work environment and excellent career development.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Operations Manager:
- Manage the Sales Operations Planning team and allocate the share of work appropriately
- Responsibility for processing and problem solving of sales orders
- Gain an understanding of the products being sold and highlight any irregularities with the Sales team
- Liaise with the Finance team regarding D&B and payment terms
- Liaise with the Contracts team for approval of orders
- Send a confirmation of receipt of Purchase Order to the customer, plus order acknowledgement
- Distribute orders internally; send an electronic copy of the paperwork to Operations
- Manage internal and external queries relating to customer orders
- Maintain a tracker of open orders and lead or attend any relevant calls to cover the status of orders
- Manage order book dates, liaise with Operations, Sales and Finance to ensure dates are correct and provide timely information to aid the revenue forecast and backlog reporting
- Obtain shipping documents and request Finance to invoice at the appropriate time
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum two years of Sales Order Processing management experience
- Experience of a manufacturing environment would be an advantage
- Customer Service Skills
- Navision experience beneficial but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of education (“A” level or equivalent, or higher) and numeracy skills
- Ability to provide direction, leadership and organisational skills for staff members
- Inspires others to achieve. Learns and shares knowledge
- Diligent, enthusiastic, and driven, with an excellent work ethic, and a “can do” attitude
Don’t miss out on this fantastic Sales Operations Manager position - Submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch!