DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER / EDINBURGH / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of medical equipment and services, with offices worldwide and distribution channels in over 100 countries.
They now have a brand new opening for an experienced Development Engineer to join the organisation.
This Development Engineer position is a challenging role, with requirements to contribute fully to all aspects of development on existing and new ranges of medical equipment.
Key Responsibilities of the Development Engineer:
- Embedded firmware design and programming using C
- Low Power electronics design for new and existing medical devices including: Microcontrollers, Standard and programmable logic, Digital and Analogue circuits
- Generating design documentation
- Work as part of the hardware team to implement product development plans
- Uphold the Company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree qualified with experience in a product design environment
- Self-motivated, with an eye for detail and the ability to investigate technical concepts and problems
- Extensive experience of analogue design
- Competent in digital design
- Microcontroller firmware development experience
- Proficient in the use of schematic capture software
- Circuit analysis experience
- Knowledge of simulation packages
- Excellent mathematical analysis skills
- Experience of working within an ISO13485 or similar quality system would be beneficial
In Return, the Development Engineer Can Expect:
- Competitive salary
- 24 Days annual leave in the first year of employment
- Life assurance and pension
- Opportunity to join a market leading organisation, with real career progression
So what are you waiting for? If you are interested in this Development Engineer position, simply apply by submitting your CV via the button shown.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.