Our client is looking for a passionate Customer Account Manager.
They are going through a period of rapid growth, and are looking to further expand the UK sales team, with the appointment of an enthusiastic Customer Account Manager – this will initially be a 9 Month Contract.
The Customer Account Manager can expect to receive a competitive basic salary, good commission structure and excellent working environment.
You will forge and cement long lasting relationships with customers while constantly seeking opportunities to maximise volume, revenue and share of wallet with the customer.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Account Manager:
- Day to day proactive management of a portfolio of customers – phone based
- Cross selling of additional services to agreed targets
- Management of customer attrition to agreed levels
- Negotiating with existing customers to maximise revenue and secure long term commitments
- Contribute to the development & delivery of initiatives to focus on volume and revenue growth
- Work closely with Customer Services to identify and implement process improvement to focus on an enhanced customer experience
Skills & Experience Required:
- Sales or Account Management background required
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer experience
- Track record of working to and achieving targets
- Achievement of KPI’s in a telephony based environment
- Good team worker, reliable and able to rapidly establish a high degree of trust and rapport
- Experienced in the use of Excel with the ability to accurately analyse data
The Customer Account Manager Package:
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous performance based, uncapped commission structure
- Friendly working hours – 8.30am - 5pm (NO WEEKENDS)
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) – Gym discounts, money off meals etc
Apply now! In order to apply for this Customer Account Manager position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.