PHP SYSTEMS DEVELOPER / KNUTSFORD / EXCELLENT SALARY + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opening for an experienced PHP Systems Developer. You will join their vibrant, dynamic team, based in Knutsford.
As the PHP Systems Developer, you will be responsible for developing, implementing and supporting your own, departmental and company-wide projects, across numerous different technologies.
Key Responsibilities of the PHP Systems Developer:
- Proficient PHP programmer, capable of handling all aspects of the development lifecycle, along with integration into both in-house and off-the-shelf systems
- Assist and implement back-office systems, Linux and Windows based servers, VMWare, Groupwise email system and Networking
- Provide end user training and support on our ERP System - exploring and suggesting new and improved ways of working within the system
Skills & Experience Required:
- IT related degree
- MySQL and MS SQL database management
- ERP (Syteline with APS preferably), both from an IT view, and from a user’s process view
- MS Windows (desktop and server editions)
- OES Linux / SLES
- Groupwise / Zenworks / Filr
- Networking and TCP/IP / routing / VPN
In return, the PHP Systems Developer can expect:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
- Friendly, vibrant working environment
- Great career progression – Opportunity to work within a rapidly growing organisation
What are you waiting for? Submit your CV for this PHP Systems Developer position now, and we’ll be in touch!