IT SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR / CREWE / UP TO £35,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a talented IT Systems Administrator to join their growing team.
They are a leading provider of B2B payment solutions, and the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio.
As the IT Systems Administrator, you will provide IT Support to various departments within the organisation. You will also be responsible for SLA Management of third party providers.
Key Responsibilities of the IT Systems Administrator:
- Daily Administration and reporting to the Business
- Ensure the appropriate logging of system faults with third party suppliers
- Create, maintain and update system reports that will support Business performance
- Participate in monitoring and management of IT systems
- Participate and fully engage in IT security, compliance and best practice
- Participate in IT projects and upgrades as required
- Engage with defect resolution
- Post-implementation support activities
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong experience of being the primary support for IT systems
- Excellent IT skills - grasp of systems and corresponding architecture
- Good business acumen - generic understanding of Credit, Finance & Customer Service
- Some experience of change management processes
- Previous experience of working with ERP systems
- Able to identify areas of risk and develop resolutions
- Good communication skills
In return, the IT Systems Administrator can expect;
- Competitive basic salary – Up to £35,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme (Perkbox) – Gym discounts, money off meals etc.
Apply for this IT Systems Administrator position now! Simply submit your CV, and we’ll be in touch.