SENIOR PRODUCT OWNER / SOLIHULL / UP TO £45,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is an award-winning business intelligence software company, with offices in the UK, USA and Australia.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven Senior Product Owner – you will be integral to the continued success of the Product Team.
As the Senior Product Owner you will manage and prioritise the workload for the Development Team, with priority given to impact on business and supporting the product strategy.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Product Owner:
- Build good working relationships with the development team to ensure priorities are correct
- Prioritising and sequencing the backlog according to business value i.e. grading user stories
- Creating strong User Stories
- Assisting the development team in breaking down epics, themes and features into user stories
- Capturing requirements from the Product Manager and business stakeholders that are developed into product backlog items
- Conveying the product vision and goals
- Being responsible for monitoring KPI's on features and reporting back to the Product Manager
- Interacting regularly with all key stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans
- Provide sprint reports at the end of each sprint to the Product Manager
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree Educated - preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Agile (scrum) certification
- Strong SaaS background – proven experience of managing SaaS products
- Knowledge of using Jira, Confluence, Balsamiq (or other wire framing tools) Word, Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player, with a collaborative approach
In Return, the Senior Product Owner Can Expect;
- Highly Competitive Salary – Up to £45,000 (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities within a growing company
Don’t miss out on this exciting Senior Product Owner position! Submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.