AREA SALES DEVELOPER / NEWCASTLE UNDER LYME / COMPETITIVE PAY + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opening for a bright, enthusiastic Area Sales Developer – this is your opportunity to join a market leading organisation, with excellent career progression.
If you are highly motivated and driven to win orders, then this could be the position for you!
Key Responsibilities of the Area Sales Developer:
- Working with the public and private sectors, our client base includes local authorities, the education sector, architects and contractors
- Following up quotations with prospective clients to mature sales leads and recognise opportunities to close the sale
- Use business tools and resources to develop an understanding of projects and sales opportunities in your geographical area
- Update project notes using the CRM system
- Providing technical and sales advice to customers by telephone
- Negotiate to ensure the best deal for customer and the company
- Provide weekly reports on order activity
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous sales experience, preferably on the telephone and used to working to deadlines
- Strong sales negotiation, product cross selling and closing skills
- Confident and strong communicator able to work with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and have a high level of computer literacy
- Meticulous attention to detail with ability to identify and prioritise strong sales leads
In return, the Area Sales Developer can expect:
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday entitlement plus 6 bank and 2 public holidays
- Pension plan
- Friendly, vibrant team which is rapidly expanding
Apply now! If you are interested in this Area Sales Developer position, simply submit your CV via the button shown.