DATABASE CONSULTANT / SOLIHULL / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has an exciting new opening for a highly motivated, dynamic Database Consultant. This is your opportunity to join a fun, vibrant, progressive organisation.
The successful Database Consultant will receive a highly competitive salary, fantastic working environment and excellent career opportunities.
You will provide support for database design, implementation and maintenance, on MS SQL Server databases for their SaaS customers, who range in size from small independent businesses to multi-nationals.
Key Responsibilities of the Database Consultant:
- Efficiently implement and maintain customer database extraction
- Investigate data anomalies in third party data, leading to root cause analysis of given scenarios
- Assist teams like sales and support with data related questions
- Ensure tickets are responded to in a timely manner
- Telephone calls with customers and colleagues
- System audits to improve processing times
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree educated (preferred)
- Experience in a similar Database role
- Excellent MS SQL Server scripting ability
- Good ETL knowledge of different SQL based accounting systems: like Sage, Dynamics, Epicor
- Excellent relational database knowledge including: data accuracy, data housekeeping, data mapping, data verification, build documentation
- Exposure to DAX and data modelling techniques
- Experience of the full software and project lifecycle
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise tasks
- Good planning, scheduling and organisation skills
- Must be flexible, to cover shift patterns (typically 11:00am – 8:00pm)
In return, the Database Consultant can expect;
- Competitive salary
- Great customers to work with
- Excellent working environment, with fantastic career opportunities within a growing company
- Snacks and refreshments throughout the day
Don’t miss out! Apply for this Database Consultant position now! Simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.