GRADUATE ELECTRONICS ENGINEEER / BIDDULPH / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client is looking for an up and coming Graduate Electronics Engineer to join their dynamic hardware design team. This is an exciting opportunity to become part an industry leading organisation, with great career progression!
The Graduate Electronics Engineer can expect to receive a highly competitive salary, excellent working conditions and fantastic career opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the Graduate Electronics Engineer:
- Practical hands on bring up, test and diagnostics of board level hardware
- Design, code, implement and verify test software to simulate 'Unit Under Test' (UUT)
- Work with outside design services to deliver PCB layouts, SI analysis and mechanical board design
- Authoring of Engineering documentation to establish team procedures. Support manufacturing/commissioning/service departments
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- Some international travel may be required for technical collaboration
Skills & Experience Required:
- Graduate Electronics Engineer with all round experience able to tackle board level hardware design; analogue, digital and low level embedded software
- Experience of circuit board design(s) and bring up
- Experience of bare metal software development with embedded microcontroller architecture
- Adept use of laboratory test equipment, oscilloscopes, DVMs, PSUs
- Some practical hands on experience working with circuit boards including soldering & reworking
- Excellent verbal and written communicator skills
- Able to pick up new ideas quickly, work under pressure and within a small and dynamic team
Don’t miss out! Submit your CV for this Graduate Electronics Engineer position now, and we’ll be in touch.