DATA INSIGHT ANALYST / BRIGHTON / 12 MONTH FTC / £26,640 - £39,960 DOE
Our client has a fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Data Insight Analyst. You will be joining a vibrant organisation, on a 12 Month Contract.
The Data Insight Analyst will provide robust insights, analysis and analytical reporting to interpret results and inform key business areas on customer profiles and trends.
Key Responsibilities of the Data Insight Analyst:
- Work with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) to ensure data is up to date, accurate and compliant
- Understand business challenges & opportunities and identify where customer data could help support business decisions
- Provide insight and analysis to support and improve P&L performance
- Develop and deliver analytics reporting and dashboards as required by business areas
- Define and deliver customer value segments and be the champion of customer segmentation
- Communicate insight and recommendations in a way that is clear, succinct and action orientated
- Support the Data Manager and other analysts in the design, construction and implementation of appropriate analytical processes which support business objectives
Skills & Experience Required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- SAS/Data Industry Standard Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years’ analytical experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience using SQL
- Strong knowledge of and experience of the full marketing mix including integrating multiple channels
- Experience of developing and delivering analytics dashboards and reporting
In return, the Data Insight Analyst can expect;
- Competitive salary – Up to £39,960 (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension Plan, Life Assurance & Private Healthcare
- Access to benefits portal with over 6,000 discounts or cash-back offers
- Fantastic working environment, with real career progression
If you are interested in this Data Insight Analyst position, simply submit your CV via the button shown now!