HR BUSINESS PARTNER / IMMINGHAM / £40,000 - £50,000 + CAR + BENEFITS
NEW OPPORTUNITY! Our client is looking for a highly motivated and talented HR Business Partner to join the organisation – ideally based in Lincolnshire or South Yorkshire.
They are a premier provider of integrated specialty services - their extensive portfolio of specialised industrial services include scaffolding, formwork and mechanical services.
As the HR Business Partner, you will provide a bespoke partnering service, whereby you will offer comprehensive, pragmatic advice, support and HR guidance to business leaders. You will be required to regularly travel to their sites in Scunthorpe, Teeside and Port Talbot.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- Work with Senior Management to develop a framework of people plans and performance metrics
- Act as the lead on any complex HR activities
- Emphasis on employee/industrial relations
- Support managers with disciplinary matters, absence and change management
- Implement a proactive approach to talent attraction/recruitment/selection activities
- Plan, develop and facilitate required training activities, and perform evaluation
- Actively support a culture of continuous improvement within HR department
Skills & Experience Required:
- Tenacious self-starter, with CIPD Qualification
- Demonstrable HR experience in a blue collar environment (industrial sector - BENEFICIAL)
- Trade Union experience - ESSENTIAL
- Solid knowledge and understanding of employment legislation
- Ability to provide sound advice and support to business leaders, whilst working remotely
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willing to travel across UK (may include overnight stays) at short-notice
In return, the HR Business Partner can expect;
- Highly Competitive Salary (£40,000 - £50,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Company Pension Plan
- Car Allowance
- Opportunity to work within an industry leading organisation
Don’t miss out! Apply for this HR Business Partner position now by submitting your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: HR Business Partner, Human Resources, HRBP, HR, Payroll, Trade Union, Industrial, CIPD, Immingham, Hull, Lincolnshire, Humberside, South Yorkshire