CREDIT CONTROLLER / CREWE / COMPETITIVE SALARY + BENEFITS
EXCITING NEW OPPORTUNITY! Our client, the owner of the Esso Card fuel card portfolio, is looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join their Finance Dept, based at their modern offices in Crewe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation, with friendly hours, and excellent perks.
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Controller:
- Complete the scheduled review and reappraisal of customer credit limits
- Assess customer accounts, and make an informed decision to ensure minimal risk, whilst still being commercially aware
- Apply the Company’s strategy for risk management
- Maintain and review securities
- Fully understand the company’s procedures for Credit Insurance, when insurance is required and report aspects of the Insurance Policy
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Sales teams and Customer Service Advisors
- A confident telephone manner
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm towards work
- Good eye for detail
- Excellent ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Ability to work well in a close team
- German speaking would be advantageous but not essential to the role
The Credit Controller can expect;
- Competitive salary
- Company pension & life assurance scheme (after qualifying period)
- Generous holiday allowance plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) – Gym discounts, money off meals etc
What are you waiting for? Apply for this Credit Controller position now, by submitting your CV via the button shown.
Keywords: Credit Controller, Credit Limits, Risk Management, Credit Collection, Finance, Credit Management, Securities, Crewe, Manchester, Stoke
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.