CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR / CREWE / COMPETITIVE BASIC + BENEFITS
NEW OPPORTUNITY, NOT TO BE MISSED! Our client is looking for a passionate Customer Service Advisor, based at their European Head Office in Crewe.
They are a leading provider of business to business payment solutions, and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Customer Service Advisor to join the team, on a 12 Month Contract.
Key Responsibilities of the Customer Service Advisor:
- Answer all inbound Customer service calls
- Answer all inbound Customer Service calls with set criteria and within parameters
- Block Cards from verbal instruction from Customer, requesting confirmation in writing
- Carry out PIN reset/Reminder requests, identifying hand off for requests on mass
- Forward all enquiries from Key Customers to Customer Maintenance
- Liaison for Fraud enquiries/investigations with Customer and Fraud Analyst
- Liaise with Back Office function in Head Office
- Log all enquiries on QLT/Cruise
- Promote Self-Serve and provide basic support for Website access
- Utilise QLT/Cruise to identify Customer
- Transfer all commercial enquiries to Customer Maintenance/Field Sales
In Return, the Customer Service Advisor Can Expect;
- Competitive salary (£17000)
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days per year plus statutory bank holidays
- Employee discount and incentives scheme (Perkbox) – Gym discounts, money off meals etc
- Complimentary hot drinks
In order to apply for this Customer Service Advisor position, simply submit your CV via the button shown, and we’ll be in touch.
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service, Customer Care, Inbound, Helpdesk, Technical Support, Account Manager, Crewe, Manchester, Stoke
This vacancy is being advertised by Net-Recruit.