Here in the Net-Recruit office we naturally couldn’t get by without the internet and the vast amount of web-based tools available. That’s why we have put together this list, highlighting some our favourite online tools which help us run our online recruitment agency more efficiently:
- Outlook Mail 365 – With this great online interface we can log in anywhere to check/send/receive emails.
- Idibu – Is a job cross-poster which makes broadcasting our recruitment vacancies to several jobboards quicker, however, we don’t use this facility for all the jobboards 😉
- Zopim – This interactive tool provides us with the power to chat with potential clients via our website and in live-time.
- Sagepay – Cashflow is a vital part of any recruitment company and therefore, we use Sagepay for taking Credit/Debit card payments either online or via the telephone.
- Credit Safe – This great tool allows us to check the credit information on companies within seconds, avoiding any nasty surprises.
- Twitter/LinkedIn – Tweeting allows us to post our latest blog posts and vacancies to our loyal fanbase and LinkedIn makes searching for passive candidates a breeze!
- Smart Stamps – This is a slick online service offered by Royal Mail that lets you print postage onto an envelope + put your own logo on.
So there you have it our favourite online tools which we couldn’t live without here in the office! If you run a business, we’d love to hear from you in the comment section below and learn about any of the online tools you use…
The following two tabs change content below.