WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE / GLOSSOP, DERBYSHIRE / UP TO £400 PER WEEK + BENEFITS
Our client has a brand-new opening for a hard-working, highly motivated Warehouse Operative to join their growing team.
They are a vibrant organisation, working with a variety of sectors, with access to 10,000 tonnes of stock at any point.
As they continue to expand, they are now looking for an experienced Warehouse Operative – you will carry out a variety of jobs including warehouse work and machine operating.
You will be working a shift of 6am-3pm or 8am-Finish, (Monday – Friday).
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (£370 - £400 per week, Dependent on Experience)
- Government pension plan
- Full training and ongoing support
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Friendly working hours, NO WEEKENDS
Key Responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative:
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Manually picking and packing materials
- Machine operating, including overhead crane
- General warehouse duties
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in similar warehouse operative position
- Strong communication skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent time management
- Experience with Overhead Cranes, Automatic Bandsaws, FLT, Steel - PREFERRED
If you have the drive and desire to join our successful team, we would love to hear from you! Submit your CV for this Warehouse Operative position now, and we’ll be in touch.