INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER / MANSFIELD / COMPETITIVE BASIC + BENEFITS
Our client is a dynamic, forward-thinking organisation based in North Nottinghamshire. They are specialists in the distribution of general valves, pressure relief valves, pumps and associated equipment.
As they continue to expand their successful sales force, they have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Internal Sales Engineer to join them.
The Internal Sales Engineer will work closely with the Sales Director, and the external sales engineers on a day to day basis.
You will need to be comfortable discussing a given application with a customer, communicating with key suppliers, preparing quotations, and be willing & able to deal with day to day sales administration.
The ideal Internal Sales Engineer will currently be working within the chemical, pharmaceutical, food or beverage industries.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Existing valve industry or associated products experience essential
- Previous experience in similar Internal Sales role
- Commercial awareness is essential
- Computer literate – in particular MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience
- High level of common sense
In return, the Internal Sales Engineer can expect;
- Competitive Salary (Dependent on Experience)
- Pension Plan
- Excellent working environment
- Great career opportunities
If you are interested in this Internal Sales Engineer position, submit your CV now, and we’ll be in touch.