GLOBAL TRAINING COORDINATOR / SALFORDS, SURREY / COMPETITIVE + BENEFITS
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a passionate, highly motivated Global Training Coordinator to join their industry leading organisation.
They specialise in detection technology, providing cargo and vehicle inspection systems and services for ports, borders, military, high-threat facilities, and checkpoints.
The Global Training Coordinator will support the daily administration, coordination and communications of this expanding department. You will manage all aspects of training services provided to customers.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- Excellent career progression, with an industry leader
Key Responsibilities of the Global Training Coordinator:
- Liaise with regional service managers and our call centres to ensure ASP’s (Authorised Service Provider Agreements) or SSA’s (Self-Service Agreement’s) are in place before scheduling any maintenance training
- Booking customers onto training courses
- Act as the first point of contact for customers; managing the global email account
- Responding promptly to email and telephone enquiries
- Updating schedules and courses in our Learning Management System
- Setting up, managing and taking ownership of classroom resources
- Dealing with admin for the department, including ordering stationary, booking of travel arrangements, ordering equipment supplies etc
- Providing marketing support for our regular training evens
- Updating of the new website with training course details
- Organising and updating our newly launched social media platforms
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have previous experience as a training coordinator, or senior training administrator
- Appropriate qualification in administration or business management
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- Have strong administrative skills with a great eye for detail and accuracy
- Be able to multitask, with a methodical approach and be able to stay calm under pressure
- Have a great telephone manner and communication skills
Submit your CV for this Global Training Coordinator position now, and we’ll be in touch!