BUYER / BIRKENHEAD / UP TO £27,000 + BENEFITS
Our client has a brand-new opening for a highly motivated, experienced Buyer to join their forward-thinking team, working within the Christmas Savings operation.
Founded in 1967, they are one of the UK’s leading multi-retailer voucher and prepaid gift card business, and Christmas hamper providers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a dynamic, reputable company with an excellent culture.
As the Buyer you will be responsible for the smooth and profitable operations of the procurement of merchandise, and food & drink components. You will ensure the offering to Christmas Savings Customers' are both appealing and great value-for-money.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary (Up to £27,000, Dependent on Experience)
- Pension plan
- Free parking
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent working environment
- Cash Plan from day 1
- Staff discount on vouchers
Key Responsibilities of the Buyer:
- Management of the purchase order process
- Source products for our annual Christmas savings business
- Negotiate and schedule delivery, and price changes with suppliers
- Monitor, and report on supplier performance
- Ensure products meet quality standards, and return great value to customers
Skills & Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience, within a Buying role
- Experience of merchandise and /or food such as seasonal, gifts is advantageous
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude, and drive to be successful
- Highly organized
- Competent with Microsoft Suite
- Full UK Driving Licence – some travel required
This Buyer position is not to be missed! Submit your CV now and we’ll be in touch.