INDUSTRIAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / WORCESTER / £40,000 TO £50,000 PA, OTE, DOE
A fantastic new opportunity with a leading UK manufacturing company that are looking to recruit a senior Industrial Business Development Manager to help grow the business on a UK and International stage.
With a strong and loyal existing customer base, the successful candidate will benefit from good brand recognition with a market-leading product.
This is not a position for the shy/retiring type. You will be bursting with energy and self-confidence with excellent communication skills, a high level of commercial awareness, and an understanding of marketing principles. A positive attitude is a must, and you will be a hunter rather than a gatherer.
The role is primarily focussed on growing the sales within the Industrial division. This can be achieved with a 50:50 split between new business and account management/development.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary £40,000 to £50,000 per annum, on target earnings, dependent on experience
- Performance related bonus
- Loyal customer base
- Pension plan
- 29 days holiday + bank holidays (rising by 1 additional day after 2 years and a further days after 5)
- The role will require a minimum of 2 days per week in the office, Malvern, Worcestershire
- Full remote working package provided
Key Responsibilities of the Industrial Business Development Manager:
- Primary contact for key customers within the business.
- Develop clearly defined marketplaces through the acquisition of new customers
- Management of the lead generation function within the business for the target sectors.
- Direct marketing department with customer, competitor, and market feedback.
- Conduct customer meetings face to face as well as over MS Teams.
- Understand the needs of your target customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan
- Think strategically – identifying market areas to allow development and growth.
- Attend seminars, conferences, trade shows, and networking events
- Maintain an accurate and effective KPI for division.
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to management
Skills & Experience Required:
- Understanding of product sales with a technical mindset.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business and exceed targets
- Well presented with a professional manner and well-presented appearance for when meeting clients face to face or representing the company at various events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills, including the use of MS Office and CRM systems
Ready for this exciting challenge?
If you have the drive and hunger to be successful, we want to hear from you! Apply for this Industrial Business Development Manager position now, and we’ll be in touch.