ACTIVITY LEADER / NATIONWIDE / COMPETITIVE PAY
Our client has exciting opportunities for enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals to join their vibrant organisation.
They are an accredited team of experts, offering English Summer Courses to 10-17 year-olds and High School Academic Year Programmes. Their courses run for two to four weeks in July and August, at carefully selected university and college campuses across the UK, USA and Ireland.
If you looking for summer work that is fun and gives you transferable life skills, then look no further, they have rewarding roles that could be perfect for you!
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive weekly wage
- Full board accommodation
- Support getting to and from centre and training
- Networking for future opportunities
- The chance to develop yourself with optional online training courses
- Online resources
- Half and full day excursions to UK attractions and cities
- A chance to meet and make new friends for life
The Activity Leader Role:
Activity Leaders guide young international students on their journey of discovery of the British language and culture. They’re looking for confident, organised and enthusiastic people to deliver and develop their activity and excursion program.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Native or native level English speaker
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Happy to work as part of a team and lead sessions independently
- Enthusiasm and friendliness
- Motivated, energetic and confident
Don’t miss out! Apply now for one of these fantastic Activity Leader positions, and we’ll be in touch.