MECHANICAL ENGINEER / MANCHESTER / £13.24 - £15.15 PH (D.O.E) + OT + BENEFITS
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Engineer to join their small, well established, and progressive engineering company.
Founded in 1987 and based on the border of Manchester, they cater to a diverse range of customers based in various industries, both domestically and internationally, and their innovative engineers strive to offer the latest production techniques, providing bespoke metal forming machinery along with full after sales service.
The company has a bright future and they are looking to recruit a new Mechanical Engineer who enjoys the challenge of building and commissioning bespoke machinery. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to progress and further their career.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary of £13.24 - £15.15 PH (dependant on experience)
- Overtime Payment
- Benefits package
- Company Pension
- Excellent Career progression
Main duties of the Mechanical Engineer:
- Assembly and fitting of a wide range of bespoke mechanical and automated equipment, mainly comprising of rotational machinery but also including hydraulic presses, materials handling systems, and other ancillary equipment.
- Commissioning and troubleshooting of machinery whilst working closely with the design team.
- Servicing and repair of machinery on and off-site.
Required experience and skills:
- Several years of experience working as a mechanical engineer, preferably working with rotational machinery.
- A recognised time served apprenticeship.
- Excellent communication.
- To be able to work under own initiative, and as part of a team.
- Electrical experience is advantageous.
- A strong multiskilled background
- Minimum 5 years experience
Ready for the challenge?
If you feel you have what it takes to be successful in this Mechanical Engineer role, then apply today!
You can expect a call very soon to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail.