TECHNICAL SERVICE ADVISOR / MANSFIELD / UP TO £30,000, FLEXIBLE HOURS, GREAT BENEFITS
Are you a great communicator, with natural problem-solving skills, a desire to deliver excellent customer service, with an ability to engage effectively in technical-related conversations? If so, you may be just who we’re looking for.
Our client is a long-standing business, serving the industrial embroidery and textile decoration industry.
The primary objective of the Technical Customer Service Advisor is to ensure the successful Equipment service advise, setup and support of all customers, ensuring a quality customer experience. You will be an important point of contact for all customer service and maintenance issues.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive salary (£25,000 - £30,000, Depending on experience)
- Flexible working could be a possibility with arrangement for timings
- Up to 5 weeks summer holiday and all bank holidays.
- Established company with 25 years’ experience in the trade. Family business.
- Friendly working hours, No Weekends
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Customer Service Advisor:
- Day-to-day resolution of technical questions, outbound phone and email queries, incidents, and requests in relation to the company products resulting to customer satisfaction
- Fault analysis and Identification of equipment issues reported from customers
- Identifying and implementing service, process, and product improvements.
- Adherence to all internal and external SLAs and KPIs.
- Log, update and track all customer queries, incidents, and requests to resolution.
- Escalating customer queries, incidents and requests that cannot be resolved after full investigation.
- Highlight and define operational process risks and gaps and make recommendations to mitigate or minimize the impact of recognized business risks.
- Proactively identify operational process, service, and product improvements to ensure the continued effectiveness of these processes in line with business objectives.
- Comply with company security policy to ensure data protection.
- Creation of both internal and external reports requiring a good working knowledge of MS Excel and Word skills
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working within a quality customer service environment, dealing with queries both on the telephone and by email.
- Good at problem solving including identifying, analysing, and solving problems of behalf of customers.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload in a busy environment.
- A high interest in all things technical, synchronization of electro-mechanical components through processor controls. An appetite for learning and a Technical mind.
If you have a passion for delivering an excellent customer experience, and the drive to be successful, we would love to hear from you. APPLY TODAY for this exciting new Technical Customer Service Advisor position.