COLLECTIONS AGENT / FLEXIBLE HOURS / UP TO £24,500 & GREAT BENEFITS
Exciting new opportunities for full-time Collections Agents to join an award winning, rapidly expanding organisation. If you have a background in accounts, customer service or admin, or are looking to start your career, we want to hear from you!
Our client is a highly successful client-focused business and one of the market leaders, with the business showcased on Prime-time television and streaming services.
Flexible Working Hours:
Monday to Thursday, 8am – 4pm OR 9am – 5pm AND Friday 8am - 3pm OR 9am - 4pm
The role of the Collections Agent is to maximise collections throughout the process of the Collections letter cycle. Agents are the main point of contact for customers who have received a Debt Recovery letter and are responsible for taking payments, setting up payment arrangements and answering customer queries.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary £20,000, moving to £22,000 after successful completion of probation (OTE of £24,500)
- Regular bonuses and incentives
- Early finish Fridays
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Full training provided
- Rapidly expanding multi-functional department with plenty of opportunity for growth and progression
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine progression through the Business
Key Responsibilities of the Collections Agent:
- Managing cases at the Notice of Debt Recovery/Legal Recovery Action stage
- Handling inbound and outbound calls in a polite and professional manner
- Responding to correspondence via email and post
- Taking payments and negotiating payment arrangements
- Answering debtor queries by utilising Client systems and reviewing evidence
- Excellent IT skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Great attention to detail
- GCSE in English and Mathematics or equivalent
- Previous experience in a fast-paced office/call centre environment desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in debt recovery or payment management desirable
So don’t wait around, APPLY TODAY for one of these brand-new Collections Agent positions and we will be in touch.