CUSTOMER SERVICE - PRODUCTION / KNUTSFORD / COMPETITIVE PAY
Are you a Customer Service individual with experience in handling customer orders in a production environment? Are you looking to build a rewarding career with a market leading organisation? If so, this is the place for you!
Our client is the fastest growing and most successful family-owned valve manufacturer in the UK. They have won nationally recognized awards for Export, Manufacturing and Growth – as well as the coveted Queens Award for Industry.
People are the core of everything they do, and as such they focus on recruiting people with the right attitude, flexibility, enthusiasm and the willingness to learn. They can teach you the skills required and develop you onwards.
The Customer Service Role:
A fantastic new opening has arisen for a Customer Service person to join the Production Team.
The position plays a vital role in ensuring customer satisfaction and your primary responsibility will be to ensure all customer communication regarding their order is valid and timely.
You will be the first point of contact for customer order enquiries and your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Responding to customer e-mails / phone calls in a timely manner of 24 hours or less
- Ensuring customers have an up to date status for their order regularly
- Facilitating schedule of orders and resolving issues
- Reviewing order status and ensuring timely picks to meet on time delivery
- Coordinating with different departments (Sales / Engineering / Planning / Purchasing / Documentation / Logistics) to ensure the products and associated documentation for each customer order will ship as per the promise date.
- Ensuring orders are processed, scheduled, monitored and fulfilled accurately, promptly and efficiently.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be customer-focussed, have a pro-active approach to your work and be able to use your own initiative, driving orders through the system.
You will need clear and professional communication skills, will need to be passionate about your role and provide excellent customer service and on-time delivery.
Successful candidates should:
- Be proficient with MRP systems and Excel/Word and evidence strong analytical skills.
- Have the ability to multitask and manage your own time.
- Be self-motivated and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to question the reasons why deliveries cannot be achieved and think of alternative courses of action to achieve goals.
- Be able to stay calm when dealing with customer complaints in challenging situations.
If you have the experience to be successful in this Customer Service role, APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch.