ENFORCEMENT SUPPORT ASSISTANT / RUNCORN / £22,000 + BENEFITS
Our client is expanding rapidly and are now seeking an Enforcement Support Assistant.
The successful applicant for this Enforcement Support Assistant role will be working within the Allocations Team and reporting into the Allocations Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and expanding Certificated Bailiff and High Court Enforcement company who are looking to grow their existing team due to a high demand for their services and an expansion of their client portfolio.
What’s on Offer?
- Starting salary of £22,000 per annum
- Office hours between 9am until 5pm Monday to Friday (36.5 hours per week)
- Early finish Fridays
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine progression through the Business
Key Responsibilities of the Enforcement Support Assistant:
- General Administration work.
- Updating Agents Reports onto our case management system.
- Supporting and assisting High Court Enforcement Agents.
- Providing accurate case updates to Clients.
- Updating daily board figures.
- Liaising with third parties.
- Undertake tracing and investigations using desktop systems.
Skills & Experience Required:
- You will be organised, accurate and methodical in your approach and comfortable working within a team to deliver a professional service to clients.
- Being a self-starter and self-motivator are key characteristics for this role.
- Precision and attention to detail.
- You must be IT Literate with Word and Excel
- Qualified to at least GCSE in English and Maths (or equivalent).
- A positive, polite, and professional telephone manner is required when dealing with calls.
- A knowledge of business structures would be desirable.
- A willingness to undertake further in-house role specific training.
If you have the desire to learn quickly and hit the ground running in this amazing Enforcement Support Assistant role, APPLY NOW and we will be in touch.