GENERAL OPERATIVE / DRIVER / MALVERN / £9.20 PH + BENEFITS
A new opportunity for an experienced General Operative / Driver to join a reputable, long-standing organisation.
Our client design and manufacture a broad range of high-quality packaging machinery, specialising in powder filling & container handling applications.
They now have a new opening for a hands-on General Operative / Driver to join the team.
They guarantee an excellent working environment, alongside a great team of people.
To be considered for this role you MUST hold a Forklift truck licence.
What’s on Offer?
- £9.20 per hour
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory days
- Death in service benefit
Skills & Experience Required of the General Operative / Driver:
- Driving Transit Van to collect from Suppliers and occasional delivery of Machinery to Customers
- Packing Machinery into Crates and/or onto Pallets
- Tidying Workshop & Outside Yard
- Other duties within the Factory as required
- Forklift Driving Qualification essential
If you have the knowledge and drive to be successful in this General Operative / Driver position, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.