LITIGATION CASE MANAGER / RUNCORN / UP TO £24K + GREAT BENEFITS
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Case Manager to join an award-winning, rapidly expanding organisation. If you have a background in case management, litigation or collections, we want to hear from you!
Our client is a specialist in the provision of legal services relating to High Court enforcement disputes, civil and commercial litigation, and debt recovery.
The Company has seen a growing demand for client-focused effective options for dispute resolution. Their client retention rate coupled with recommendations and referrals provides a solid foundation for organic growth.
The role of the Litigation Case Manager is to manage a caseload of files, moving these forward effectively and efficiently in line with client and company procedures.
What you will be offered:
- Up to £24,000 (depending on experience)
- Office hours, Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Early finish on Fridays
- 21 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Litigation Case Manager:
- Dealing with inbound correspondence
- Liaising with courts, solicitors, third parties and customers
- Reviewing and collating evidence
- Assessing court documents
- Drafting and bundling witness statements
- Risk assessing cases to identify potential issues and flagging these in advance
Experience and Skills Required:
- Good oral and written skills
- Ability to work in a methodical manner
- Ability to proactively manage your time and workload
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Proficient IT skills
- Experience in a similar case management, litigation or collections role is essential
This is a full-time Litigation Case Manager role based in our newly refurbished head office in Runcorn. Don’t delay, APPLY TODAY and we will be in touch.