ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – RUNCORN - UP TO £23,000 & BENEFITS
Exciting new opening for an up-and-coming Accounts Assistant to take the next big career step. Real opportunities for progression and an excellent working environment.
Our client is a highly successful client-focused business and are one of the market leaders, with the business showcased “Can’t Pay, We’ll Take It Away on Prime-time television and streaming services.
Due to their continued rapid expansion, they are now seeking an Accounts Assistant to be part of their busy, friendly Accounts Team. This is a Sales Ledger role.
What’s on Offer?
- Salary of up to £23,000
- Early finish Fridays
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Full training provided
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine progression through the Business
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant:
- Allocation of cash, cheque, and bank receipts
- Assist in the completion of monthly reconciliations and investigating variances
- Bank reconciliation
- Complete postings to the ledgers
- Sending Statements
- Credit control
- Excellent IT skills – including Excel skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Great attention to detail
- GCSE in English and Mathematics or equivalent
- Ideally AAT qualified or studying towards this qualification but not essential
- Sage 50/200 experience is preferred
If you have the skills and desire to be successful in this Accounts Assistant position, Apply Today for immediate consideration.