DRIVER / LABOURER / GATESHEAD / UP TO £10.50 PER HOUR
Fantastic new opportunity for an experienced Driver / Labourer to join a growing business, working on various exciting projects.
Our clients are experts in extensions, loft conversions, structural works, refurbs, general maintenance and much more. They are looking to expand their teams in the North-East and require a hard working, experienced Driver / Labourer to join them.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Pay of up to £10.50 per hour
- Good holiday allowance for employed staff
- Secure role with a growing organisation
- Access to a company van
- All workwear provided
Key Responsibilities of the Driver / Labourer:
- Pick up works van from the head office each morning
- Conduct pickups from different suppliers as and when needed
- Drop off supplies where needed at construction sites.
- When not driving you will be expected to conduct labouring duties with brickwork, groundworks, and other general construction work included
Skills & Experience Required:
- Driver’s licence and own vehicle to travel to and from work
- Own and use some of his own tools as well taking care of company tools and vehicles
- Have good communication & interpersonal skills with clients, colleagues, and directors
- Have a pleasant and professional manner when talking to clients and suppliers
- Use initiative, be pro-active & self-motivated to deal with materials and quantities on a regular basis
- Be willing and capable to work alone and as part of a team
- Have a positive commitment to the vision and values of the business
- Be well organised, yet flexible to follow company protocols
If you have the desire and skills required to take on this Driver / Labourer position, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.