CREDIT RISK TEAM LEADER / MANCHESTER / UP TO £25K + GREAT BENEFTIS
If you are an experienced Credit Risk professional, looking to take the next step in your career, then this Credit Risk Team Leader position could be perfect for you!
Our client is a rapidly expanding business, with offices across Europe. They pride themselves on their vibrant working environment and desire to help employees realise their potential.
As they continue to grow, they have a brand-new opening for a Credit Risk Team Leader to join them.
The Credit Risk Team Leader will initially be based at the Crewe Head Office, with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week. In April 2022, they will be relocating to state-of-the art offices in Manchester City Centre.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive basic salary (up to £25k dependent on experience)
- Working Monday – Friday, 8.30 am – 5 pm
- Fantastic work-life balance, hybrid working (split between office and home)
- Company pension, company sick pay and life assurance scheme
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme, the ability to get an additional 5 days annual leave per year
- Employee Fuel Card (after 6 months)
- Employee discount platform
- Incentives schemes, companywide and departmental
- Great working environment
- Continuous training, coaching and development within a helpful and encouraging environment
- Progression opportunities
- Employee referral programme
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Risk Team Leader:
- Operational management of all the Credit Risk functions
- Management and ownership of the application process and monitoring actively drawing Customers by Country and Portfolio
- Overtrade management where the customer’s exposure can rapidly change
- Manage and maintain multiple Customer insurance policies
- Daily management of higher authority underwriting within own approval level, Case referrals to Credit Manager, Head of Credit and Credit Committee for complex requests and tenders.
- Accountable for adherence to Credit Policy
- Ensuring all eligible Customers are monitored through preferred Credit agencies managing the business overall risk level
- Maintain and develop business reporting and audit controls
- Setting and driving strong engagement to Business goals by Country, Team and individuals
- Maintain a strong focus on team leadership and development through coaching, training and mentoring, including customer, process, system, industry and product
- Some international travel may be required
- Assist Credit Manager with originating and delivering new ideas & solutions to improve customer experience and team productivity
- Involvement in wider development projects as Credit representatives
Skills & Experience required:
- Knowledge of underwriting in European Countries in a B2B environment
- Competency with assessing company financial statements – balance sheets, P&L statements
- Effective Leadership – decision making, problem-solving, ability to lead and motivate
- Ability to mentor, develop and improve skills of a team
- Senior relationship management
- Ability to maintain co-operative and effective working relationships
- Adaptable to organisational change requirements
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong communication and people skills
If you are interested in this exciting new Credit Risk Team Leader position, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.