JUNIOR .NET SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / RUNCORN / UP TO £30,000 & GREAT BENEFITS
Our client is a highly successful client-focused business and are one of the market leaders in Debt Collection and High Court Enforcement.
Due to their continued rapid expansion, they are seeking an up-and-coming Software Developer, with the passion to learn and grow with the business.
In return you will have a genuine opportunity to develop a long-term career with a market leading organisation.
As a Junior .Net Software Developer, you will have a good understanding of the .Net programming languages and experience working with Web and Desktop applications, API’s and Databases.
What’s on Offer?
- Competitive Salary – ranging from £20,000 up to £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Early finish Fridays
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
- Additional day off for your birthday (from 2022)
- Full training provided
- Regular bonus scheme plus other incentives
- Free Parking
- Pension Scheme
- Genuine progression through the Business
Key Responsibilities of the Junior .Net Software Developer:
- Design, development and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using .Net and SQL
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable code
Skills & Experience required:
- Proficient in .Net framework languages
- Familiarity with Databases and SQL
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of Source control
- Dynamic, capable of working on multiple projects of differing scale and timeframes
So, what are you waiting for? Whatever your level of experience, we have an exciting new Junior .Net Software Developer position for you! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.